Food and Snacks at Over And Out
Ok so this is probably the most important topic for attendees: what is there to eat?! Get to know more about the food and snack options at Over And Out!
SATURDAY LUNCH: LOCALLY SOURCED, ORGANIC LUNCHES - THANKS TO REV'IT!
Our amazing sponsor REV'IT! knows how crucial it is to take an adventure break with good food and good friends, so all ticket holders have a free boxed lunch thanks to REV'IT!
Our lunches are being created by local chef Chef Deanna D'angelo, the only chef in the area that locally sources 95% of all her ingredients.
Chef Deanna sources most of her ingredients from a thirteen mile radius from her kitchen to insure you get only the highest quality ingredients New York has to offer. Organic food grown, raised or crafted closer to home is more nutritionally dense, and it sure tastes better too!
At the time of ticket purchase you would have selected an organic chicken sandwich vs a non-dairy mozzarella sandwich. Lunches come with assorted beverages and a side snack. Boxes lunches will be delivered on-site around noon on Saturday 6/23. Riders can take their lunch break between rides, whenever they choose!
FOOD ON-SITE - SALES SUPPORTING LOCAL STUDENTS!
We'll have on-site food for purchase on Saturday and Sunday, with all proceeds directly benefiting the Hancock Central School's travel abroad program. Make sure you bring CASH to support the kids who live right here in the town of Hancock.
Food service is being run by Bear Creek Sportsmen club member, teacher AND race mom Danielle Gross! The trail network at BCS is literally the backyard training grounds for her racing family. Her integration with the club, the sport and the community is incredible, so please help us support their cause! It's easy: all you have to do is EAT! :D
- Saturday and Sunday Morning Breakfast (7:30am) - Assorted breakfast sandwiches (english muffins with egg & cheese or ham, egg & cheese), bagels, bagel spreads like cream cheese and peanut butter, coffee, water.
- Saturday Lunch (12-2) - Side dishes and sweet treats to accompany your REV'IT! boxed lunches.
- Saturday Evening Cookout (5-8pm) - Burgers and dogs (vegetarian ones too!), grilled veggies, side dishes, drinks.
SATURDAY NIGHT BONFIRE
ICYMI we've got the rad ladies of Breaking Hearts & Burning Rubber bringing the good times and the good snacks for Saturday night's bonfire! BH&BR is providing tasty treats, but with a twist — providing some funky options to jazz up the traditional snack!
HEALTHY SNACKS AND GOODIES
Snacks are important! And we've gotten support from a few of my favorite healthy snack brands. We've got these treats for every attendee:
We will not have food service on-site on Friday evening, so please pick up and bring foods, drinks and snacks on your way in to the event. There are several easy places to stop right in the Town of Hancock:
- Tops Friendly Market - 16 W Main St, Hancock, NY 13783
- Rite Aid (sells beer) - 119 W Main St, Hancock, NY 13783
- Quickway Food Store - 90 W Main St, Hancock, NY 13783
- There are local diners, McDonalds, and more in the town of Hancock.
- Or, map a supermarket that is along your route toward Hancock, such as Pete's Market about an hour south on Rt 97 in Narrowsburg, NY.
Make sure you bring everything you need to stay nourished and hydrated, including water! Check out the ultimate packing guide!